About Me

My photo
What is there to say? I am a 24 year old student pursuing a degree in nutrition/dietetics. I happen to be a caring person. I care about people, animals, and the environment. I enjoy learning. I love to learn from others. I enjoy reading and watching documentaries about health, psychology, philosophy, religion, politics, and nature. Welcome to this little veg*n's world = )

Monday, July 07, 2008

July 06 2008: Video Collection of the Week

This will be the first Video Collection of the Week I am starting. I have been exploring videos and would like to share some of the best I can find with you.

Nutrition by Natalie: Natalie is a young, attractive girl who translates her knowledge into easily digestible forms for everyone to understand.

Particularly, I like this collection about how to read a nutritional label. I don't think most people know how to do this. I didn't have an idea, really, until I took Science of Nutrition in high school.

So, if you want to get a start on weight-loss or just become more informed on what you are consuming, reading nutritional labels is a perfect place to begin! I hope you enjoy her videos. Here is her website for more great information from Natalie: http://www.nutritionbynatalie.com/


PART 1:




PART 2:

No comments: